I interviewed Steven Harms, voice trainer, opera singer, social entrepreneur, for Episode 103 of My Wakeup Call when we spoke about his wakeup up call at age 5 about how the unnecessary hurt and pain in the world called out to him to do something about it.
Recently he and his entire family came down with Covid-19. Happily they are on the mend albeit with some lingering symptoms.
He recently shared with an entrepreneurial group that we both belong to 12 things that he learned from Covid-19, that I think are things we could all learn from… and hopefully without needing to come down with the virus.
1. I take exercise … for granted
2. I take eating healthy … for granted
3. I take thinking clearly … for granted
4. I take human interaction … for granted
5. I take breathing … for granted
6. I take being productive … for granted
7. I take comfortable sleep… for granted
8. I take my ability to contribute value … for granted
9. I take my ability to write (books/journal/music)… for granted
10. I take possession of copious amounts of time … for granted
11. I take having an amazingly loving and giving community … for granted
12. I take the resources that could make my amazing life even more amazing and influential … for granted