“JUST LISTEN” Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone
You’ve got a business colleague who’s hostile…a client who’s furious…a staffer who’s deeply cynical — how do you get people to do what you want in tough situations like these? In Just Listen, veteran psychiatrist and business coach Mark Goulston reveals the secret to how to get through to anyone, even when productive communications seems impossible.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM (September 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814414036
- ISBN-13: 978-0814414033
I read “Just Listen” on a weekend plane ride, started putting the lessons to work on Monday, and have been using them routinely ever since. I’ve already ordered copies for everyone in Mattel’s senior leadership team and for each of my grown kids.– Bob Eckert, CEO and Chairman, Mattel
Full of lively, practical advice that will help you in every interpersonal interaction. His insights in to human behavior are real gems.
– Steven B. Sample, President, University of Southern California, author of the best-selling The Contrarian’s Guide to Leadership
For most of my life, I thought I could talk my way out of any problem and into any party. “Just Listen” and Mark’s advice helped me “listen my way…” to the next level. This book is an instant classic and a must read for any business leader.
– Jason Calacanis, CEO, Mahalo and Founder, Open Angel Forum
Mark Goulston provides a blueprint for connecting with people and building meaningful relationships in your personal and professional life. This is a must-read for anyone focused on improving their interpersonal effectiveness.
– Wayne Gattinella, President and CEO, WebMD
Goulston’s book delivers on his promise. Read it and you will discover the secret to getting through to absolutely anyone, and I mean anyone!
– Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
Easy to read, easy to follow and the results are astounding.
– Marshall Goldsmith, best selling author of Mojo: How to Get It, Keep It, How to Get It Back if You Lose It